Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Updates

Weekend Filming
Saturday Sep 22, 2012
Filming will begin at 3pm outside 8201 Everwood Cove.

Xea and Brittanye are ready for filming this weekend... This will be a 2 weekend shoot  because of a few time limitiations we have with the girls' schedules. I was able to pull a leg into using my camera from work for the shoot this weekend, which i like because I've used it so much this summer and I'm comfortable with it. I will be only doing the outside shots this weekend and the interior next weekend. So for this week, I wont be needing lights. I'm both excited and nervous about filming, but I've worked with both girls before and chemistry is well so i'm optimisic (plus they both are very interested in the project). Below is the camera that I will be filming with this weekend. I'm very comfortable with it, so i'm glad to be using it.

Sony HVR-HD1000U Camcorder - 1080i - 3.2 MP - Matte black

The Dogs had a Blast




I've been working with the footage from filming with the animals and there's still more things that I want to try and film. I'm constantly thinking of different things to try with them. Some moments are funny, some are cute, but I want to push the funny even harder...



No comments:

Post a Comment