Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hours logged for progress

The scene with max and his friend is coming together. I feel I pretty much have what i need except for the pitbull part. After sitting down with Max's footage, I feel that its cute but not funny enough (im just talking about the first montage, the second is hilarious).

There were some parts that I will be cutting and reworking. The great dane didn't work out (we tried, but he was  not a good sport). The pitbull was also a handfull, but i'm really going to try to get her in there.
At this point, I feel way more behind than I want to be and that makes me a bit nervous. This is probably because I've been directing animals.... when I get to filming the girls I'm sure I'll be much happer. With the dog footage, I filmed way more than necessary to ensure that I have what I need; but it has been a challenge. I actually have a lot of footage of the dogs in more secluded wooded areas, so Im thinking of changing a few things in my script. more specifically, the area when max is alone and finds his way back.

This weekend I will be starting with the scene when the girls first exit their home. Their conversations are actually very short, so this should be a fun shoot.

I'll make this into a chart soon...

Thursday Sep 14
3 hours - organizing footage
(at this point i was not happy with the footage gathered, and decided to reshoot most of my shots with the dogs)

Saturday Sep 16
6 hours Filming - bartlett park and neighborhood shots

Sunday Sep 17
Sick...

Tuesday Sep 18
4 hours of filming- shelby farms, germantown

Wednesday Sep 19.
6pm-12am
Organized and Edited Footage
Prepared for weekend shoot
Prepped presentation for Employment package

No comments:

Post a Comment