Thursday, September 13, 2012

Revised Work Schedule

I switched out actors for my older character, Cara, and I'm much more comfortable with my choice. at the moment i don't have a photo, but  her name is Brittanye Garret. I feel she is more dependable and  I know that she does nothing with her weekends so she'll be available for any reshoots.
I did get some footage during my first weekend of filming, but due to the weather I was pushed back a week in my filming. My second weekend of filming, I did the candid montage shots with both Max and Casper. What I have done so far has been a learning experience. Dogs are exhausting to work with and they do get exhausted in the heat. Overall, Max has been a good sport. There are some shots that I will be re-shooting this weekend due to some shakiness. I wanted the dog footage to be more loose, playful, and sort of dreamlike. Shooting with the zi8 has its limitations (zooming). 

Sept 10-14               
Edit footage
prepare for weekend shoot

Sept 15-16
Film scenes at Casper's house and scenes with king.

Sept 17 - 21
Edit, Edit, Edit
Make notes for any final reshoots (hopefully I won't need to)
Sound - appropriate effects and music 

Sept 22-23
Film interior and exterior scenes with the girls
Location - 8201 Everwood Cove and surrounding streets: search for the dog (morning and afternoon)
Evening Scene - Living Room

Sept 29
Complete filming- all remaining shots

Oct 1 - until 
Post-Production 
editing, color correction, sound

No comments:

Post a Comment