Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hours logged

Saturday October 4
I spent this past weekend doing drills with lines. We attempted to shoot an outside scene and ended up doing about 5-10 takes per line. My younger actress did great in delivery of her lines, but fell a little short hitting her marks consistently (she's 11 so i'm not expecting a super long attention span). I found my mojo in directing though! I find it's easiest for my older actor, Cara, when I completely act out the scene for her so she can imitate what I want. We had to take it line-by-line but I'm glad we did. I feel much better about her delivering in this part.
4 hours filming

Sunday October 5
I took Max out again to film some more. We tried several different areas. Now i'm working on trying to pick out what I want most. The scenes with the girls are pretty short, but the scenes with Max are turning out to be quite long. I don't want the dogs to steal the show, so I'm doing some more edits and really hoping for a great shoot this weekend.
2 hours fiming

Monday
Pulled an all-nighter getting footage sorted, organzed, and roughly edited.
7 hours in Mini-lab

No comments:

Post a Comment